Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all. 1 Timothy 4:15(KJV)
12. All you have to do to be saved is confess that Jesus is
Lord and believe that God raised Him from the dead. (T/F)?
Answer: Romans 10:9-10
13. God has provided for our salvation, but there is a price we must pay for it. (T/F)?
Answer: Romans 3:24, Romans 6:23
14. You have to be "born again" to receive eternal life. (T/F)?
Answer: John 3:3
15. Although God remembers every one of our sins, He tolerates them if we have Christ. (T/F)?
Answer: 1 John 1:7, Isaiah 43:25
16. God wants us to wait and be sure we are ready before committing ourselves to Christ. (T/F)?
Answer: 2 Corintians 6:2
17. Jesus abolished the Law of the Old Testament to establish the new Covenant. (T/F)?
Answer: Matthew 5:17-18
18. There are errors and contradictions in the Bible due to differing views and opinions of the various writers. (T/F)?
Answer: 2 Peter 1:20-21
19. If we lack faith, we can still find ways to be pleasing to God. (T/F)?
Answer: Hebrews 11:6
20. Every one of the Old Testament prophets spoke about Jesus. (T/F)?
Answer: Acts 3:24, Acts 10:43
21. We can know for sure, before we pray, that God will hear our prayer and grant our requests. (T/F)?
Answer: 1 John 5:14-15
22. After death, the souls of those redeemed of God shall sleep until the Resurrection. (T/F)?
Answer: 2 Corinthians 5:8
23. The dead in Christ shall be raised immortal and incorruptible at the last trumpet. (T/F)?
Answer: 1 Corinthians 15:51-57
24. The saints of God will judge the world. (T/F)?
Abswer: 1 Corinthians 6:2
25. The saints of God will judge angels. (T/F)?
Answer: 1 Corinthians 6:3