Try answering these questions using your New International
Version, New American Standard, Revised Standard, Living Bible,
Jerusalem Bible, Contemporary English Version or any modern version.
Answer the following questions. Don't
use your memory, take the answer from the text of your bible
(the verse, not the footnotes).
1. (Matthew 6:13) Fill
in the blanks: And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us
from evil: __ ____ __ __ _____, __ __ ____, __ __ ____, __ ___,
2. (Matthew 18:11) Who
did Jesus come to save?
3. (Matthew 25:13) Fill
in these blanks: .wherein the _____ __ _____ cometh.
4. (Matthew 27:35) Write down the words of the prophet that were
fulfilled when the soldiers cast lots for Jesus' garments.
5. (Mark 3:15) Jesus gave His disciples power to cast out devils
and to do what else?
6. (Mark 6:11) To whom will it be more tolerable in the day of
7. (Mark 9:45) Fill in the blanks: into the ______ that ______
______ ___ ____________.
8. (Mark 10:21) What is it very important that we take up?
9. (Luke 4:8) Who did Jesus tell to get behind Him?
10. (Luke 23:38) The superscription was written in which three
11. (John 1:27) Fill in the blanks: He it is who coming after
me is ____ ________ ___.
12. (Acts 2:30) Who would be raised up?
13. (Acts 10:30) What else was Cornelius doing besides praying?
14. (Colossians 1:2) Grace and peace is from God the Father.
15. (1 John 5:7) Who are the three Persons of the Trinity?
If you have an NIV, NASB,
RSV, Living Bible, Jerusalem Bible, CEV or most likely any other
modern version, you got ZERO right. Do you want to score 100%?