Here are some true or false
questions derived from Bible verses. This is an open Book test
- get out your Bible. Or, write down your answers, then look
them up to see how well you did.
1. You can be sure you are doing right if you follow what feels right in your heart. (T/F)?
Answer: Proverbs 14:12, Jeremiah 17:9
2. God understands if you don't believe in the Son of God, as long as you live right. (T/F)?
Answer: John 3:36, Mark 16:16
3. God has provided many different ways for different people to come to Him. (T/F)?
Answer: John 14:6
4. God expects perfection of you. (T/F)?
Answer: Matthew 5:48
5. Everyone will one day stand before Jesus Christ and give an account of their deeds. (T/F)?
Answer: 2 Corinthians 5:10, Romans 14:12
6. Everyone who sins deserves death. (T/F)?
Answer: Romans 6:23
7. It is God's will that some should be saved but others perish in hell. (T/F)?
Answer: 2 Peter 3:9
8. Christ came to condemn the world for its sins. (T/F)?
Answer: John 3:17
9. Some people are spiritually stronger than others and have never yielded to temptation. (T/F)?
Answer: Romans 3:23
10. God will sometimes tempt people to see whether they will be obedient to Him. (T/F)?
Answer: James 1:13
11. For someone to come to God, there must be a man acting as a mediator. (T/F)?
Answer: 1 Timothy 2:5, John 14:6
12. All you have to do to be saved is confess that Jesus is
Lord and believe that God raised Him from the dead. (T/F)?
Answer: Romans 10:9, Acts 16:31
13. God has provided for our salvation, but there is a price we must pay for it. (T/F)?
Answer: Romans 3:24, Romans 6:23
14. You have to be "born again" to receive eternal life. (T/F)?
Answer: John 3:3
15. Although God remembers every one of our sins, He tolerates them if we have Christ. (T/F)?
Answer: 1 John 1:7, Isaiah 43:25
16. God wants us to wait and be sure we are ready before committing ourselves to Christ. (T/F)?
Answer: 2 Corintians 6:2
17. Jesus abolished the Law of the Old Testament to establish the new Covenant. (T/F)?
Answer: Matthew 5:17-18
18. There are errors and contradictions in the Bible due to differing views and opinions of the various writers. (T/F)?
Answer: 2 Peter 1:20-21
19. If we lack faith, we can still find ways to be pleasing to God. (T/F)?
Answer: Hebrews 11:6
20. Every one of the Old Testament prophets spoke about Jesus. (T/F)?
Answer: Acts 3:24, Acts 10:43
21. We can know for sure, before we pray, that God will hear our prayer and grant our requests. (T/F)?
1 John 5:14-15
22. After death, the souls of those redeemed of God shall sleep until the Resurrection. (T/F)?
Answer: 2 Corinthians 5:8
23. The dead in Christ shall be raised immortal and incorruptible at the last trumpet. (T/F)?
Answer: 1 Corinthians 15:51-57
24. The saints of God will judge the earth. (T/F)?
Abswer: 1 Corinthians 6:2
25. The saints of God will judge angels. (T/F)?
Answer: 1 Corinthians 6:3
26. Christians are to flee from the devil. (T/F)?
Answer: James 4:7
27. God has already revealed to man, through the prophets and by the Holy Spirit, the things He has prepared for those who love Him. (T/F)?
Answer: 1 Corinthians 2:9
||Our Mission||Statement of Faith||