Try answering these questions using your New International Version, New American Standard, Revised Standard, Living Bible, Jerusalem Bible, Contemporary English Version or any modern version.
Answer the following questions. Don't use your memory, take the answer from the text of your bible (the verse, not the footnotes).
1. (Matthew 6:13) Fill in the blanks: And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: __ ____ __ __ _____, __ __ ____, __ __ ____, __ ___, ____.
2. (Matthew 18:11) Who did Jesus come to save?
3. (Matthew 25:13) Fill
in these blanks: .wherein the _____ __ _____ cometh.
4. (Matthew 27:35) Write down the words of the prophet that were fulfilled when the soldiers cast lots for Jesus' garments.
5. (Mark 3:15) Jesus gave His disciples power to cast out devils and to do what else?
6. (Mark 6:11) To whom will it be more tolerable in the day of judgement?
7. (Mark 9:45) Fill in the blanks: into the ______ that ______ ______ ___ ____________.
8. (Mark 10:21) What is it very important that we take up?
9. (Luke 4:8) Who did Jesus tell to get behind Him?
10. (Luke 23:38) The superscription was written in which three languages?
11. (John 1:27) Fill in the blanks: He it is who coming after me is ____ ________ ___.
12. (Acts 2:30) Who would be raised up?
13. (Acts 10:30) What else was Cornelius doing besides praying?
14. (Colossians 1:2) Grace and peace is from God the Father. Who else?
15. (1 John 5:7) Who are the three Persons of the Trinity?
If you have an NIV, NASB, RSV, Living Bible, Jerusalem Bible, CEV or most likely any other modern version, you got ZERO right. Do you want to score 100%?
Take the quiz again using a King James Bible!
Go Back to Bible versions
(c) Copyright 2000 Fill The
Void Ministries. This article may be copied for personal use or
reproduced to give to others. Article must be kept in original
format and may not be sold for profit.